Saturday, December 1, 2007

My fathers album

I recently got hold of the family album of my fathers family.

On the right there is my grandma Maria with her sisters.

I had seen the album just once before, but now my uncle shared it with me and I could scan in all those old and wonderful memories.

Almost a hundred years separates me from those people...




Yet another memory from this book: my great-grandfather Jefim with one of my great aunts. Come to think of that: he has the same smile as my late dad. The girl (great aunt) must have liked her grand-dad. It shows from the picture.

My dad died on my 40th birthday. I was on the ferry to Saaremaa with my wife and son when I got the message. There must be something with the numbers. Nothing happens by chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment